Many nonprofits wonder how their development programs compare to those of their peers and what they can do to imitate the highest performing organizations in their sector. To help nonprofits measure their performance against their peers, and most importantly, their highest-performing peers, American Philanthropic is conducting another fundraising survey that helps nonprofits answer these pivotal questions:
- Which development variables are most highly correlated with organizational success?
- What results are nonprofit groups getting in various areas of fundraising versus their investment?
- Where do these nonprofits stand relative to each other?
- How do their fundraising numbers compare to those of similar sized groups?
- How do fundraising numbers compare to other organizations operating in a similar sphere?
The survey touches on every area of fundraising such as direct mail, boards, foundations, planned giving, online fundraising, corporate gifts, event revenue, and donor retention, among other areas.
To encourage fundraisers to participate, American Philanthropic is offering four incentives:
1. Free 30-minute fundraising consultation with one of their senior consultants;
2. $50 Amazon gift card.
3. A chance to win a seat at one of their fundraising trainings – a $3,000 value; and
4. Free digital and printed copy of the report.
The deadline to take the survey is May 12, 2017!